- 1 lb Ground Venison
- 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup grated romano parmesan cheese
- 3 oz very finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1/4 cup dried basil
Nothing makes a spaghetti dish pop like a delicious meatball! spaghetti and meatballs have always been paired together for as long as I remember. HECK! I believe when God created the garden of eden there was a spaghetti and meatball tree!…..just sayin. BUT! Sometimes meatballs can be greasy and if you eat to many you just feel gross! That’s why I made VENISON meatballs! I’ve always heard that if you made a venison meatball that it would be to dry! Well whoever says that can kiss it! These meatballs are so tender and juicy I couldn’t stop eating them! Give these a try and I promise they will be the best meatball you’ve ever had!
- OK! So your going to want to pay attention to these next complicated steps…….
- First take all the ingredients listed and dump them in a bowl
- NEXT! Mix it all up! (it’s better if you use your hands)
- If mix seems to mushy to form a ball add more bread crumbs (they don’t have to be stiff balls)
- The key to having a moist meatball is making sure that the mixture is still wet when forming meatballs
- Spray baking/cookie sheet with cooking spray
- Roll mixture into golf ball size meatballs and place on baking sheet
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 min
BAM! You got yourself about 35-40 of the best meatballs your ever gonna eat!! I hope you enjoy.