- 1 lb ground venison
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup diced jalepenos
- 6 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- 1 package wonton wrappers
The Wonton! So simple to make, yet to all your friends you look like a culinary master! Especially when you lay out a delicious spread of these spicy, crunchy, creamy, and did I fail to mention MEATY bites of heaven at a party, gathering, football game, or just for the hell of it! And the best part is you can knock these bad boys out in about 20-30 minutes! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each cup of a mini muffin tin.
- While oven is preheating, place mini muffin tin with wontons in it, in oven for 5 minutes to “crisp up”. This is an essential step to having a good crispy wonton.
- In the meantime, brown the ground venison in a skillet, drain any grease and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Mix sour cream, jalepenos, cheese, ranch mix and bacon together with the browned venison.
- After empty wontons have baked in oven for 5 min remove and let cool.
- Take mixture and with a spoon, fill the wonton cups. (It’s gonna take some maneuvering but I promise it’s worth it)
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until wontons are starting to brown on the edges.
- Serve and be prepared to feel like the meat provider you are, when you see your family & friends joyfully gobbling up these little packages of deliciousness!