- 2 scoops MTN OPS Chocolate malt Magnum protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Natural Nut butter such as Peanut butter or Almond butter (I used both creamy and crunch natural peanut butter)
Tired of your sweet tooth sabotaging your healthy kick?! Who needs a sugar loaded peanut butter cup when you can have a healthy, protein packed, chocolatey treat. One word. GAINS. These guys are perfect when you are craving something sweet but really don’t want to fall off the deep end by hammering down a King Size pack of peanut butter cups. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I did!
- Line mini muffin/cupcake tin with mini muffin liners.
- Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil in the microwave for about 25 seconds.
- Stir in 2 scoops of MTN OPS magnum protein powder.
- Fill mini cups about 1/3 way with chocolate protein mixture by using a small spoon or scoop.
- Allow to set about 10 minutes or place in refrigerator until it forms.
- Add small scoop of nut butter on top of each one.
- Place small amount of chocolate protein mixture on top of nut butter until covered.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes… and ENJOY!
- Store remaining PB cups in refrigerator.