- 1lb ground venison
- 12 oz bag frozen corn
- 19 oz enchilada sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 14 oz can black beans
- 16 oz low sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- salt and pepper
I love a good meal served from a slow cooker! They are so simple and easy! You can create amazing dishes that look and taste great with very little effort. This recipe isn’t any different, just brown some meat and dump some tasty ingredients into a slow cooker and BAM! Your done! Here is the “complicated” instructions.
- Brown ground venison with salt, pepper, 1T of minced garlic and copped onions.
- Drain excess liquid from ground meat and add to slow cooker.
- Take all remaining ingredients and add them to the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or on high for 3 – 4 hours.
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.