- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 T of unsweetened coco powder
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- Take 1/2 cup of Natural Peanut butter (less sugar than reg. PB) and microwave for about 30 secs to soften/melt
- Take the 3 bananas, 2 T cocoa powder and 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I use Mtn Ops Magnum www.getmtnops.com) and mix in bowl or food processor.
- Grease a small brownie pan and pour in mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min and allow to cool completely before cutting into portions.
- This recipe should make about 9 small brownies…Enjoy!