- 1 Wild Turkey breast, cook and shredded or 2 to 2 1/2 cups of meat (pheasant, squirrel etc.)
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce (I put that s*&t on everything)
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
If buffalo wings and cheese dip could have a baby, this would be it! This cheesy meat filled slice of heaven is perfect for ANYTHING! I would and have eaten this for breakfast and guess what…I liked it! Hope you all enjoy this as much as I do.
Buffalo Wild Turkey Dip:
- Take cooked turkey breast and shred the you know what out of it! It needs to be finely shredded.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce into all the shredded turkey and spread into a baking dish
- Mix 1 – 8 oz block of cream cheese with 1/2 cup of ranch dressing and spread over the top of buffalo turkey
- Top with 1 cup of cheddar cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 20 min or until all the cheese is melted and just like that you have an amazing party dish, meal, breakfast, lunch, brunch, snack….you get the picture